[Oslc-Automation] Review of changes to Action spec. Re: changes discussed in thursday's meeting are live

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Thu Oct 16 12:03:44 EDT 2014

Thanks for doing that John.

Mostly looks good.

One bit of the oslc:executes vs oslc-automatino:executesAutomationPlan
confusion slipped through:
 "* **MUST** include an `oslc:executesAutomationPlan` property on the
Automation Request, pointing to the Automation Plan that this action
binding executes." should be reverted to "oslc-automation:..."
I'll do that early next week.

Once I've corrected this I'll propose we move this to finalization (I'll
send out a dedicated email for that proposal).

I still need to check the changes in the Automation spec.

I also noticed that I need to update the teardown/future actions worked
example, as it needs updating to reflect recent changes in the Automation
Request Actions interaction pattern.