[Oslc-Automation] OSLC Automation business (NO MEETING - mailing list only) this week 15th October

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Wed Oct 15 11:57:37 EDT 2014

The open business for the open-services.net OSLC Automation WG is:

1. Final proposals from last week. If there are no objections by tomorrow,
they will be considered accepted by the group:
http://open-services.net/pipermail/oslc-automation_open-services.net/2014-October/000858.html

2. And the review of John's recent changes:
http://open-services.net/pipermail/oslc-automation_open-services.net/2014-October/000863.html
(I will review these during the time that we would have had the call
tomorrow, but other reviews are welcome).

3. And waiting on a review of Automation 2.1 from someone not directly
involved in the changes. (At least one, if not a couple of people have
agreed - I will chase them separately.)

4. Test cases. I do not expect we will be creating test cases for either
Automation 2.1 or Actions 2.0. If anyone wanted to create these, I expect
they would have mentioned it by now. Feel free to speak up if you are
interested in this.

Martin