[Oslc-Automation] changes discussed in thursday's meeting are live

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Fri Oct 10 17:18:15 EDT 2014

As usual, this turned out to be a bit more complicated than expected, so
it could use a proof-read.  I'd recommend using the wiki history.

Summary of changes
- There was no :executes in the Automation vocabulary documents, so the
one now in Core is a net add.
- :futureAction was a simple move, as expected.
- both specs updated, including the 2.1 Future Actions picture ...
including net removal of text in 2.0 Future Actions section, a sure win
for Ian
- the worked deployment tear-down and re-use example was updated

I also made these changes
- added a 10/9 "convergence change" to one of the specs, since Martin had
been in there.
- added (a link) from the 2.1 Samples page to the deployment tear-down and
re-use example (in the scenarios "section" of the wiki), otherwise there
was nothing for future actions at all in 2.1 Samples
- added oslc:executes 0:1 any/any property row to the Resource:Action
section of 2.0

I was getting tripped up at first by confusing oslc:executes and
oslc_auto:executesAutomationPlan, but I think I backed out those changes
correctly.

Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure OSLC Lead