[Oslc-Automation] schema.org Actions & OSLC Actions

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 9 13:09:39 EDT 2014

> approaches. (I just wish I'd done better research and come across
> this myself sooner...) So I don't propose we change anything, I just

Don't fret too much about it.
Until very recently the license/TOS on schema.org was making "some" people
nervous because it only mentioned re-use in Web pages as being explicitly
OK; other uses were debatable.  This was part of the feedback that Google
got informally from third parties last year, and it took them quite a
while to publish a new more liberal license that (so far) no one I know of
in IBM has objected to/worried about.

Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure OSLC Lead