[Oslc-Automation] CANCELLED: OSLC Automation TC meeting 2nd October - will resolve issues via email

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Thu Oct 2 05:25:43 EDT 2014

We will discuss and resolve the proposals to resolve Ian's comments on the
mailing list when I (or anyone else who feels helpful) can put together a
list of the things we need to agree on and/or discuss. (That list might be
the last agenda that was written, but this is just a quick email before I
need to rush off to get something else done, so I haven't checked).

Martin