[Oslc-Automation] Actions implementations

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Thu May 29 07:36:16 EDT 2014

I've had informal discussions to the effect that "someone yet to be named
publicly" is actively working on implementing Actions based purely on the
specs (i.e. not someone already familiar with Automation, and not yet in
the WG), and asked that any questions arising from that work flow through
the forums rather than to me via private email.  My sense is that this
will be happening soon enough to give useful feedback on the specs.
Separately, I've been made aware of another unrelated integration effort
that I expect will ultimately result in a new Automation 2.1
implementation; I know less about this one, so I'm not sure if Actions per
se is in the mix.

Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure OSLC Lead