[Oslc-Automation] OSLC Automation WG CANCELLED today

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Thu May 29 05:29:58 EDT 2014

Due to a public holiday today in Germany, and no responses yet for the
Automation and Actions spec reviews, I do not believe there is anything to
discuss at the meeting today.

Ian Green and Nick Crossley (OASIS OSLC Core TC) have volunteered to
review the specs, but not until after Innovate. Lonnie VanZandt (OASIS
OSLC Automation TC) has also said he is intending to read them. So
hopefully we will get some feedback by the end of the month.

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel
OASIS Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration - Automation technical
committee chair

E-mail: martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Find me on:  and within IBM on:

IBM United Kingdom Limited