[Oslc-Automation] This week's meeting - agenda

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Thu May 8 11:11:12 EDT 2014

Due to lack of availability (judging by previous communications and
attendance in the first 7 minutes of the call) the meeting today did not
happen.

That is fine, as there is not much to discuss live. If everyone could find
time to look over either the Actions spec or the Availability draft spec
(at a high level or in detail, either would be useful), then that is what
is needed to move us forwards.

Thanks,

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel
OASIS Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration - Automation technical
committee chair

E-mail: martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Find me on:  and within IBM on:

IBM United Kingdom Limited