[Oslc-Automation] Actions 2.0: additional provider constraints reference from Automation Request IP to Fixed Body IP appears to be dangling

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 20 08:29:35 EDT 2014

Nothing so well thought out, sorry.
I loathe underscores is all, and (being a touch typist) once I got to
oslc-auto my fingers did the rest on their own.
Since Core Actions was its own spec, I felt unconstrained by Automation's
established convention.  But it's not a religious issue, if the WG favors
cross-spec consistency I can change it.  I was careful to be consistent
within each spec (domain, actually).