[Oslc-Automation] Actions 2.0: additional provider constraints reference from Automation Request IP to Fixed Body IP appears to be dangling

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Thu Mar 20 05:39:30 EDT 2014

[2]'s resource shape: is there any particular reason you used
"oslc-automation", not "oslc_auto" as is used here:
http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/OSLC-Automation-Specification-Version-2.1/#Namespaces

Given that this return value is not in a standard RDF syntax, the exact
prefix we use in the spec is (I believe) the exact prefix that the
implementations will need to use. (This may have been taken into account
in your decision, I don't know).

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel
Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration - Automation WG joint chair

E-mail: martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Find me on:  and within IBM on:

IBM United Kingdom Limited

"Oslc-Automation" <oslc-automation-bounces at open-services.net> wrote on