[Oslc-Automation] Actions 2.0: additional provider constraints reference from Automation Request IP to Fixed Body IP appears to be dangling

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Tue Mar 18 13:31:38 EDT 2014

I believe it should be referring to the recognition rule, not "provider
restrictions".

In addition, "that resource MUST conform to the requirements placed on
those resources by the OSLC Automation specification. " should probably
move to "additional provider constraints", instead of being under the
recognition rule, as it's not needed for pattern recognition.

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel
Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration - Automation WG joint chair

E-mail: martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Find me on:  and within IBM on:

IBM United Kingdom Limited

"Oslc-Automation" <oslc-automation-bounces at open-services.net> wrote on