[Oslc-Automation] 2.1 spec text changes live

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 13 16:06:20 EDT 2014

All the text-drafting changes I know of in Auto 2.1 are now live.  I kept
the red text for now, plus added a searchable marker: Arwe: WG please
review
If you search on anything Arwe: or longer in that string, you'll find the
newly re-drafted excerpts and the questions that motivated them.
If you search on anything shorter, you'll also find other still-open items
like examples to be added/updated.
As a strawman, I'd say: you have a week to reject/propose changes.  So
next week's call is the "speak now or..." point, but as always earlier is
better and email is fine.

http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/OSLC-Automation-Specification-Version-2.1/