[Oslc-Automation] 2.1 open comment: short lived creation dialog results

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Thu Mar 13 09:49:32 EDT 2014

Ok.

I've added a use case about this sort of creation scenario to the OASIS
OSLC Core TC Delegated UI Use Cases [1], where we may find a scenario
where we want this sort of predicate, or a different direction may be
taken. So I'm happy to wait to see what comes from Core (so, yes, keep it
simple now and add something in later if/when it's needed - although that
gives us the same problem of not knowing what 2.1 providers mean as we
have with 2.0 providers for identifying immediate or deferred execution,
but I guess that's the RDF way - open world assumption etc).

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel
Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration - Automation WG joint chair

E-mail: martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Find me on:  and within IBM on:

IBM United Kingdom Limited

"Oslc-Automation" <oslc-automation-bounces at open-services.net> wrote on