[Oslc-Automation] [oslc-cm] Some comments on Actions spec (most from CM perspective)

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Wed Mar 5 06:42:47 EST 2014

I've added a proposal to this week's agenda to remove the type.

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel
Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration - Automation WG joint chair

E-mail: martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Find me on:  and within IBM on:

IBM United Kingdom Limited

"Oslc-Automation" <oslc-automation-bounces at open-services.net> wrote on