[Oslc-Automation] First draft Availability Vocabulary/ public holiday in Germany

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 25 11:13:02 EDT 2014

> Nevertheless I've uploaded my first working draft of the Availability
Vocab

No harm, but FWIW the usual pattern is work on the spec and once that's
fairly stable worry about generating the vocabulary document(s), since
they typically add nothing over the spec (and sometimes have a tiny bit
less).  Given that it looks like you used [one of several] "scripts" to
generate it (based purely on the look of it), not sure why you'd make it
PDF instead of the usual HTML+RDF files.

> These are the changes I've made, that are reflected by the vocabulary:

I think you mean you made these changes *to the spec draft*, which was not
apparent at first.

> (1) suggested namespace is now "oslc-availability". :)

Either that's a namespace prefix, or the rest of the URI is missing;  the
vocab document says TDB (sic).
The current spec draft (following the URL in this new vocab draft, freshly
downloaded) says oslc_avail still as the prefix, and .../av# as the URI.
Unless Automation decides to ask Core for ownership of another "top level
qualifier", the URI would start with
http://open-services.net/ns/automation

> (1) Removed dcterms:contributor as link from an AvailabilityResource to
an
> AutomationPlan, will be replaced by oslc:action.

It's still in the diagram, and in the table, so I'm concluding that either
the link from this new vocab document is wrong or the PDF behind it has
not actually been updated, so I'm stopping review now.  And grumbling.

Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure OSLC Lead