[Oslc-Automation] Core Actions updated (was: This week's meeting)

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Wed Jun 11 12:07:42 EDT 2014

Thanks John,

The line that ends "and waiting for the action to be completed or canceled
before returning to the invoking dialog. " should probably end something
like "to the invoking UI", as it's unlikely that the invoker will be a
dialog.

Other than that looks good.

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel
OASIS Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration - Automation technical
committee chair

E-mail: martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Find me on:  and within IBM on:

IBM United Kingdom Limited