[Oslc-Automation] Issues to close/discuss at next meeting (was: action items from today's meeting all done)

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Wed Jul 30 09:53:02 EDT 2014

OK, I'm happy with 6 and 7.2. And 8/9. (Which means there's no point
meeting this week, as we don't have to go over each of them in detail in
the meetings.)

I think 7.1 depends on 5 - we ought to have the scenario written out and
determine what is needed in that scenario for matching available actions
with previously-observed future action resources.

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel
OASIS Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration - Automation technical
committee chair

E-mail: martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Find me on:  and within IBM on:

IBM United Kingdom Limited