[Oslc-Automation] Actions 2.0 resolution from 12th June was actioned (was: action items from today's meeting all done)

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Fri Jul 18 11:00:21 EDT 2014

I can confirm the resolution "Minor wording correction in Actions 2.0
specification. " from 12th June [1], as mentioned in this week's meeting
[2] has already been applied to the spec.

John, I've made a note to look through your actions on the week I get back
(starting Monday 28th), but I didn't get time to do it today before I
leave.

[1]
http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/AutomationMeetings20140612/#Resolutions-passed
[2]
http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/AutomationMeetings20140717/#Minutes_1

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel
OASIS Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration - Automation technical
committee chair

E-mail: martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Find me on:  and within IBM on:

IBM United Kingdom Limited