[Oslc-Automation] Meeting 17th July - additions to agenda

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Thu Jul 17 10:26:13 EDT 2014

Some last-minute additions to the agenda:

bug in Auto 2.0 parameterDefinition example

Workgroup end-of-life/transition plan

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel
OASIS Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration - Automation technical
committee chair

E-mail: martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Find me on:  and within IBM on:

IBM United Kingdom Limited