[Oslc-Automation] action metadata at resource type (shape) level

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 16 09:59:14 EDT 2014

It sounds to me like we have here a potential new scenario, that in whole
or part might fit within 2.1.
That's a decision for the working group members.

Anamitra, what's stopping you from joining the wg so you can participate
in these discussions without forcing people to explicitly approve your
posts?
I just checked the subscriber list and don't see you on it.  Go to
http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/ , left navbar, under "want to
contribute?" , 3 steps.

Since other IBM employees are already part of this working group, on net
the only effect is to get the human list moderators out of the loop -
there's no new IP grant involved.  You can "participate" purely via email
if you choose to, and/or call in to meetings if there's a topic of
interest to you (like discussing your comments, which can be much faster
on a live call than via email).

Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure OSLC Lead