[Oslc-Automation] Automation 2.1 samples

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 19 07:50:03 EST 2014

+1

It might be considered kind to readers to note (in comments) features
added after 2.0
Or, perhaps a less intrusive means would be to provide >=1 sample for each
*scenario*.  Since scenarios are scoped to versions, presumably one could
not accomplish a 2.1 scenario using only a 2.0 spec.  Done that way, it
would be a simple matter of noting the associated version on the sample,
say as intro text.
If there are examples that exist only to help illuminate a particularly
knotty area of the spec (perhaps one whose scope != 1 scenario), handle
those as exceptions (and in the intro text, be clear about their purpose)?