[Oslc-Automation] Meeting 14th August - Minutes

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Thu Aug 14 12:24:51 EDT 2014

The minutes are available here:
http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/AutomationMeetings20140814/

In particular, I put the suggestions of Ian's that we agreed on in the
"resolutions" section - please check them:

Approved minutes of meeting on 2014-07-17
Apply some selection of Ian’s suggestions to the Actions 2.0
specification:
Ian.I.4: Change the requirement for text/turtle to application/rdf+xml.
Ian.I.5: Change to require that each oslc:binding of type http:Request
specifes a single http:Request rather than a ‘class’ of such requests.
Ian.II.1: Provider “serves” resources, not “creates” resources.
Ian.II.2.1: Remove “potentialy consumable”.
Ian.II.2.2: Use wording “For each interaction pattern that is supported by
the consumer (that is, the interaction patterns supported by the consumer,
along with the restrictions, if any, defined by the profile(s) they were
implemented against)”.
Ian.II.2.3: Correct typo.
Ian.II.3.3: Use words to the effect of “available at time response was
created” rather than “currently available”.

Thanks,
Martin Pain