[Oslc-Automation] OSLC Automation WG Meeting 7th Aug - Postponed to next week

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Thu Aug 7 11:29:47 EDT 2014

Due to lack of members available for the meeting this week, it has been
postponed. The agenda (see below) will be carried over to the meeting
scheduled for next week.

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel
OASIS Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration - Automation technical
committee chair

E-mail: martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Find me on:  and within IBM on:

IBM United Kingdom Limited