[Oslc-Automation] first cut at split of auto request from fixed body is live

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 7 09:41:53 EDT 2014

Diagrams all match the text now (i.e. all updates I intended are made, and
the corresponding red text has been removed) throughout both specs.
Shapes are still outstanding; since they are non-normative and the WG has
not yet seen some of the vocabulary selections, I'm holding off on those
until after the W3C meeting next week.  Ditto the vocabulary document
updates.