[Oslc-Automation] Vocabulary "see also" links not so useful

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 15 12:21:20 EST 2013

Many of the "see also" links from
http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/OSLC-Automation-Vocabulary/ point
into the old (locked) wiki.
The old wiki has a "move to new wiki" link, which is good.
For vocabulary terms using fragment identifiers to get folks to the right
section however, the "moved to" link won't propagate them.

I'm willing to update the links if the WG wishes; if that's the desire,
please give me an action item on it.  I have some vocabulary work to do in
Core around Actions anyway, so it's "somewhat related".