[Oslc-Automation] Complex automation tear down scenario for discussion

David N Brauneis brauneis at us.ibm.com
Mon Mar 25 07:47:58 EDT 2013

Martin,

I like where you are going but as we move more into automated deployments
and automated testing, there are going to be cases where things like the
database (or messaging) could be handled via service virtualization... Do
we think how you are proposing will handle these scenarios? I'm not
suggesting that it will not but just want to ensure that we are thinking
about those scenarios.

Regards,
David
David Brauneis
STSM, Rational Software CTO Office, Advanced Technology & New Product
Incubation
email: brauneis at us.ibm.com | phone: 720-395-5659 | mobile: 919-656-0874