[Oslc-Automation] State and Verdict Names

Michael F Fiedler fiedler at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 8 09:02:25 EST 2013

The state and verdict values are not class names (which is what the naming
guidance recommends be capitalized) - they are literal values for
enumerations, so I don't think the guidance strictly applies.    A similar
example from core is:

http://open-services.net/ns/core#default

Of course, there are counter-examples as well:

http://open-services.net/ns/core#Zero-or-one, etc

How strongly do you feel they should be capitalized?  Enough to change the
spec given we have implementations?

Since the document referenced is only guidance, my opinion is that
Automation not change anything now and possibly add additional values in
the next revision.

Regards,
Mike

Michael Fiedler