[Oslc-Automation] State and Verdict Names

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 24 10:22:45 EST 2013

For the record, I think making them terms is a miss on our part.  I do
agree that it's not worth being disruptive to implementations at this
point.
It seems like we *could* update the vocabulary, either outside of a domain
spec train or in the next versioned revision of spec+vocabulary.
What I'm thinking of as a vocabulary-level solution is, for each current
lower-case-started "term" like http://open-services.net/ns/auto#new  , add
a new rdfs:Class (in this case, ...#New) with the same semantics.  Making
it a Class allows others to subClass it, which is one way to demonstrate
consistency amongst objects when the same predicate occurs in multiple
triples.  We might also make #new a subclass of #New assuming that is
possible compatibly.