[Oslc-Automation] Need input on meeting times + minutes for 21 Feb workgroup meeting available

Michael F Fiedler fiedler at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 21 13:46:11 EST 2013

As we start discussing the V3 scenarios, it would be great to see more
participation than we had today.   This is your chance to bring in new
scenarios for consideration or to provide input on some of the large
scenarios we are considering such as automation orchestration,
agent/provider interaction and automation configurations.

For now, I am leaning toward keeping the meetings bi-weekly on Thursdays at
10AM Eastern US time since it is a well-established time.   If this does
not work for you and you feel you are missing an opportunity to make a
significant contribution, please e-mail me directly.   If I get a
significant number of responses I can set up a Doodle poll to try to find a
better time.

Minutes:
http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/AutomationMeetings20130221/

Regards,