[Oslc-Automation] 2.0 spec to resolve issues #5 and #7

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 16 14:03:06 EST 2013

> If the value type is an RDF literal, then it SHOULD be an RDF typed
literal.
[1],[CHANGES] I don't think we want that first 'type' (yellow in
[changes]), do we?  "Value type" is a term defined by OSLC core.  The
value of "value type" for ParameterInstance is "unspecified", it is not in
doubt.  I think we are attempting to simply say that when the object of
the rdf:value triple is a literal, it is a typed literal.  There is
mention of "value" ... sic, not "value type" in the previous sentence in
what seems the correct fashion.

[2] should be updated to reflect the date at least ala 2-4, even if we are
not yet ready to flip the Resolved bit on.  Anyone looking for errata
would want those dates, and might not be aware of how to get the history
via the wiki diff tool.  I'm not sure that the diff tool works if you're
not a WG member, although I'm hoping it does.