[Oslc-Automation] Reusing Cm's Actions for teardown/operations

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Thu Aug 29 12:17:17 EDT 2013

Having had another look at CM's Action resources, [1] I don't think they
would be suitable for the use that we're discussing, as they define that
to execute them you POST to the URL (resource) that is contained in the
property on the resource that will be affected by the action, including
the URI of that resource in the POST body.

While in theory we could use this approach, it doesn't reflect what we've
been discussing so far.
Does anyone feel strongly that we should try and reuse this? I don't.

Martin

[1]
http://open-services.net/wiki/change-management/Specification-3.0/#Resource_Action