[Oslc-Automation] Implementation report: RTVS/RTCP

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Thu Aug 22 12:54:32 EDT 2013

I have added the terminology issue to the issues page, including proposed
guidance:
http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/Automation-Specification-Version-2.0-Issues/#Issues-after-V2-Finalization

Please have a read & give feedback. Thanks :)

Martin

From:   Martin P Pain/UK/IBM at IBMGB
To:     oslc-automation at open-services.net,
Date:   31/07/2013 14:19
Subject:        [Oslc-Automation] Implementation report: RTVS/RTCP
Sent by:        "Oslc-Automation"
<oslc-automation-bounces at open-services.net>

I have added an implementation report for our product to the wiki:
http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/OSLC-Automation-Implementation-Reports-2.0/#Rational-Test-Control-Panel-Rational-Test-Virtualization-Server

How do you want the details for the Google spreadsheet submitted? Who has
write access to it?

There are a number of things under the "Issues" section that could be
raised on a mailing list (either this one, oslc-core, or lyo). If there
are any that other people want to discuss right away, then start a
discussion on them now, otherwise I'll pick them up over time.

Thanks,
Martin