[Oslc-Automation] Apologies for last week's meeting 15th Aug

Michael F Fiedler fiedler at us.ibm.com
Mon Aug 19 07:04:11 EDT 2013

Minutes are here:
http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/AutomationMeetings20130815/

Unfortunately I did not fully capture some of the discussion at the end of
the meeting around having the relationship on the results instead of the
plan.  I think that is a starting point for this week's meeting.

John Arwe will chair this week - I will cancel my invite and expect to see
one from John.

Regards,
Mike

Michael Fiedler