[Oslc-Automation] Agenda for 25 April OSLC Automation workgroup meeting (11AM Eastern US time) + some notes

Michael F Fiedler fiedler at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 24 11:12:49 EDT 2013

This week's proposed agenda [1] is to work through some issues and details
of scenarios we have talked about in the last 2 or 3 meetings.  Going
forward, I'd like to go further in-depth on some of the other proposed V3
scenarios while also continuing to give the scenarios we've already
discussed cycles so that we can move them forward.   I've contacted some
scenario owners off-list and we'll try to get their scenarios queued up for
discussion in the 2 May and 9 May meetings.  This will help us get the
information we need to determine what the workgroup believes is in-scope
for V3.

Looking forward to good participation in the upcoming meetings.

[1] - http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/AutomationMeetings20130425/

Regards,
Mike

Michael Fiedler