[Oslc-Automation] Doodle results and Re: Agenda for 4th April meeting? Also, follow on from tear down scenarios

Michael F Fiedler fiedler at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 2 14:50:25 EDT 2013

See http://www.doodle.com/tduny65a7vruy6qd for the results.   The winning
time (and best time for current scenario owners) is Thursdays at 11AM
Eastern US time.   Thursday at 9AM and Thursday at 12Noon came in second
but are not as good of a match for scenario owners.

So, unless someone has a strenuous objection, I move we meet weekly at 11AM
Eastern US.  The alternative would be to go back to our alternating
schedule, but our colleague from China (David Liu) has indicated this time
is ok, so I think we go ahead with it.

For this week I had intended to continue our discussion on the teardown
scenario.   If Martin is unavailable, I believe our options are
   1. continue this week and try to discuss other scenarios
   2. reschedule this week's meeting to the new time - I fear this would be
short notice
   3. cancel this week and start the new weekly schedule next Thursday.

Reply if you have a preference for 1, 2 or 3.  If there is no preference,
we will default to option 1 and have a shorter meeting if need be.

Regards,
Mike

Michael Fiedler
IBM Rational Software