[Oslc-Automation] Regarding oslc_auto:verdict in OSLC automation spec

Michael F Fiedler fiedler at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 14 07:59:08 EDT 2012

+1  I have optimistically updated the spec and will tee this up for
discussion in the next workgroup meeting.

Regards,
Mike

Michael Fiedler
IBM Rational Software
fiedler at us.ibm.com
919-254-4170

             David N
             Brauneis/Raleigh/
             IBM at IBMUS                                                  To
             Sent by:                  Charles Rankin/Austin/IBM at IBMUS,
             oslc-automation-b                                          cc
             ounces at open-servi         oslc-automation at open-services.net,
             ces.net                   oslc-automation-bounces at open-servic
                                       es.net
                                                                   Subject
             09/13/2012 04:22          Re: [Oslc-Automation] Regarding
             PM                        oslc_auto:verdict in	OSLC
                                       automation	spec

I agree with Charles - I like the changes for pass -> passed, warn ->
warning, and fail -> failed but would prefer to see erroneous be error.

Regards,
David
David Brauneis
STSM, Rational Software Delivery Automation Chief Architect
email: brauneis at us.ibm.com | phone: 720-395-5659 | mobile: 919-656-0874