[Oslc-Automation] dcterms:creator for Automation Result

David N Brauneis brauneis at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 5 07:48:08 EDT 2012

Mike,

I guess I was making the assumption that the dcterms:creator would be
carried through from either the request or the schedule that kicks off the
request, a convenience so that consumers do not have to go back to the
request to find out who started the automation process.

Regards,
David
David Brauneis
STSM, Rational Software Delivery Automation Chief Architect
email: brauneis at us.ibm.com | phone: 720-395-5659 | mobile: 919-656-0874