[Oslc-Automation] Comments on latest draft of spec (minor)

Michael F Fiedler fiedler at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 30 07:17:52 EST 2012

Agree - this seemed like a bigger deal when we were discussing what the
version of the spec should be.   Stakeholders seem to be comfortable with
the rationale of making it v2.0 now.   The spec [1] has been updated to
incorporate this suggestion.

[1] -
http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/OSLC-Automation-Specification-Version-2.0/

Regards,