[Oslc-Automation] OSLC Automation finalization update + this week's workgroup meeting cancelled

Michael F Fiedler fiedler at us.ibm.com
Tue Nov 27 18:39:56 EST 2012

I am cancelling this week's workgroup meeting due to lack of issues.
Please raise any new issues on-list

Finalization update:

- work continues on the Primer [1].   Goal is to have it far enough along
by the end of next week to have it reviewed.
- implementation reports [2]:  We have collected one (Rational Quality
Manager) and expect 2 more shortly (Tivoli JazzSM and the Lyo Reference
Implementation)

- we will request to be on the OSLC Core workgroup agenda for their 12
December meeting to request final approval.   I will e-mail their list in
advance of that to solicit final input
- we will request steering committee approval after the OSLC Core meeting
if all goes well.

[1] - http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/OSLC-Automation-Primer-2.0/
[2] -
http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/OSLC-Automation-Implementation-Reports-2.0/