[Oslc-Automation] HTTP method table

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Thu May 17 14:26:06 EDT 2012

I assumed we'd want the value aligned with (potentially replacing, if we
wish to worry less about keeping two different spots in synch) the current
spec statements about UI preview, i.e.

UI Preview SHOULD Core OSLC Services SHOULD offer UI previews for
resources that may be referenced by other resources
Automation Providers SHOULD support an [X]HTML representation and a user
interface (UI) preview as defined by UI Preview Guidance

And (as a media type) it intersects with
Automation Providers MUST provide RDF/XML and MAY provide JSON, XML, and
Atom Syndication Format XML.
When Automation Consumers request:

It also looks like you need to append a blank column in the method table
now, 1 for each resource type spanned row