[Oslc-Automation] recovery/error handling

Michael F Fiedler fiedler at us.ibm.com
Thu May 17 13:12:03 EDT 2012

The discussion in the meeting today was along similar lines.   A
recommendation was made to write up some guidance for synchronous
implementations, but not to make this a MUST requirement.  The workgroup
would like any feedback we can get from actual implementations or prototype
work.

Regards,
Mike

Michael Fiedler