[Oslc-Automation] Potential new requirement

Vaibhav Srivastava vaibhav.srivastava at in.ibm.com
Tue May 8 00:41:01 EDT 2012

It does go inline with the Test automation where we need the most recently
created Test Result (Automation Result) for a given Test case execution
record / Test suite execution record (Automation Plan).
The most recently created result could be an in-progress or completed one.
Though must mention that we dont pick the most recently 'updated' test
result as updates could have happened out of context of an execution.

Thanks
Vaibhav