[Oslc-Automation] July 26 meeting

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 24 08:45:15 EDT 2012

As mentioned in last week's meeting, I have a conflict at the 10AM ET time
this week where I am the main agenda item.
If we want to meet this week, we will need to move it to the alternate
time, 1PM ET.
Anyone who DOES want to meet this week at 1PM ET, please +1 to the list.
If you don't care/don't want to meet, remain silent and I will cancel it.

Core meets tomorrow, where I expect oslc:usage to be on the agenda but
that discussion does not gate our work.
There has been no discussion on the list since last week's meeting, so
reminders:

- Charles to prompt discussion of output parameters on AutomationResult on
the list, per next to last outermost bullet in [1]

- WG to review and comment on new guidance section [2] covering
cancelation and state consistency

- Editors to add guidance oslc:usage to be added once Core renders a
decision on adding it to oslc:Service.

[1] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/AutomationMeetings201207119