[Oslc-Automation] we missed some updates when removing "interaction styles" from the draft

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 17 08:31:49 EDT 2012

Someone pointed out to me offline that Appendix A (informative examples)
still had all the old language around synch/asynch, so I scrubbed it.
Please review the changes via [1].

Likewise, there was an incorrect Note (informative, again) in the spec's
Query Capabilities section that I updated as well and you should review
[2].  This compare shows some noise (false-positive changes), so here is
the summary of what it shows:
- all images show as changed; I did not touch them
- all the single column tables show changed; I did not touch them.
- section labelled Line 334 to 331 is the QC Note changes
-- first block is all adding ! before AutomationWhatever "wikiwords" so
Twiki stops thinking they should be page names
-- add paragraph separator between Notes
-- add second "if" clause.  When a provider responds with 201 and the
resource is both a Request and a Response, then a client could ignore the
QC and simply GET the response using the URL in the Location header.

[1]
http://open-services.net/bin/rdiff/Main/AutoSpecificationV2Samples?rev2=6&rev1=7&render=sequential
[2]
http://open-services.net/bin/rdiff/Main/AutoSpecificationV2?rev2=23&rev1=24&render=sequential