[Oslc-Automation] OSLC Automation workgroup: type issue + info for this week's meeting

Michael F Fiedler fiedler at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 16 06:57:40 EDT 2012

The workgroup has been discussing (in meetings + on this list) the
potential need for automation providers to indicate the type of automation
they provide.   We will continue the discussion in this week's meeting
(Thursday, 19 July at 1PM Eastern US) with John Arwe chairing the
discussion.

The agenda is here:
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/AutomationMeetings201207119

A wiki page summarizing the proposals so far is here:
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/AutomationTypeIssue

You can add comments or clarification to the scenarios (I think the
administrative scenario is weak right now) on the wiki page or on the
mailing list.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mike