[Oslc-Automation] Implementation issues when Automation type is not known

Xin Peng Liu xinpengl at cn.ibm.com
Mon Jul 2 21:41:50 EDT 2012

Hi, David,

thanks for your insightful reply. My comments list below inline as BLUE.

Xinpeng Liu (David,刘昕鹏)
Rational Quality Manager Development, IBM China Development Lab
Tel:8610-82452825,Cell Phone:(+86)13520163713
Notes:Xin Peng Liu/China/IBM
E-mail: xinpengl at cn.ibm.com
Fax: 8610-82451172
Address:3F, Ring Building, 28#, Zhongguancun Software Park, 8, Dongbeiwang
West Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R.C.100193