[Oslc-Automation] Oslc-Automation Digest, Vol 16, Issue 12

Daniel Berg danberg at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 2 20:40:58 EDT 2012

Charles,

Thanks for the reminder. I thought there was a reason for the link the way
it was but I couldn't remember the exact reason.
The specification also states that for the AutomationResult there is a
reference called oslc_auto:producedByAutomationRequest with a zero-to-one
multiplicity. Thus it is to be expected that a request will not always be
returned from a result.

Regards,
Daniel Berg
STSM, Master Inventor