[Oslc-Automation] Request for review and comments on draft Automation specification

Michael F Fiedler fiedler at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 20 13:58:38 EST 2012

As discussed in the workgroup meeting, we'll take and discuss comments on
the draft Automation spec [1].   To prepare for this please take some time
to review it.   For those not familiar with what existing specifications
look like or needing some background, the OSLC Primer [2], OSLC Core Spec
[3] and the OSLC Change Management V2 spec [4] are good resources.   Feel
free to raise questions on the mailing list as well.

I will be making updates shortly to capture yesterday's parameter
discussion.

[1] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/AutoSpecificationV1
[2] - http://open-services.net/resources/tutorials/oslc-primer/
[3] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreSpecification