[Oslc-Automation] Propose: Supported scenario and examples page on Wiki?

Vaibhav Srivastava vaibhav.srivastava at in.ibm.com
Tue Feb 7 04:36:39 EST 2012

Hi All,

For the automation wiki page, I would like to propose 2 new pages which may
help the end consumers

1) Supported Scenario for v1
Since Automation specs involves multiple domains (Build, QM, DevOps..) it
might be worth mentioning at a high level what scenario to expect
functionally available using V1 specs. This would utilize the automation
terminology along with mapping the domains specific terms. For an end
consumer, this will be one stop for understand what to expect when they
implement automation V1 specs.

2) Example implementation for v1 specs
At a high level, this space will give a step by step explanation for the
provider and consumer for implementation. Explaining how to query, what to
expect from the automation plan, how to find the Automation Request and
leading to completion of the scenario with the Automation result.

Going forward, we could extend the same wiki pages to elaborate the
complete v2, v3 specs...

Thoughts?

Thanks
Vaibhav