[Oslc-Automation] Proposal to postpone tomorrow's OSLC automation meeting by 1 week

Michael F Fiedler fiedler at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 1 08:58:29 EST 2012

Let me know if anyone has strong objections to cancelling this week's
meeting and getting together again next week.   I'd like an opportunity to
address some of the comments received so far and to pull together a good
first draft of an issues page for items which require the full workgroup's
attention.   If I don't hear anything indicating we need to meet this week,
I will send a re-schedule later today.

In the meantime,  please review a) the specification [1] and b) Lucas
Panjer's more detailed scenario for triggering the execution of an
automation plan [2].   Thank you

[1] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/AutoSpecificationV1
[2] -
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/AutomationScenariosMylyn?sortcol=table;up=#Use_Case_2_Trigger_Execution_of